We are looking to hire a Foreman to manage one of our concrete flat-crews.
- Valid drivers’ license
- Minimum 5 years experience in concrete flatwork
- Lift 100 lbs
- Eye for detail
- Knowledgeable in decorative concrete
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction workers up to a six man crew.
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met.
- Calculate and order concrete.
- Order or requisition of materials or supplies.
- Drive company truck pulling a trailer with a bobcat.
- Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment.
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
- Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
- Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
- Set up and finish steps
- Direct the casting of the concrete and supervise laborers who use shovels or special tools to spread it.
If this position interests you, please fill out the form below. A representative will contact you shortly.