We are looking to hire a Laborer to work on our flat-crew.
- Valid drivers’ license
- Reliable transportation to get to work on time
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs
- Eye for detail
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Keep tools and truck organized and clean.
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
- Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Position or dismantle forms for pouring concrete, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
- Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
If this position interests you, please fill out the form below. A representative will contact you shortly.